sobota, 24 września 2011

Soma 5513


soma 5513

This scenario is especially true for those who want to soma 5513 keep the size of boxs soma 5513 contains references to the background image.

It's only OK to use the text-indent/outline: 0 in this case. I found this page by searching for an alternative to SEO that Google described as hidden clues and links. I'm not trying to avoid Google, but I'm using the script to change the text as navigation and use of an image.

Is there a way to move the text and soma 5513 keep Google happy?

Hey John, not really sure if soma 5513 Google sees this soma 5513 text as I'm hiding. Certainly hidden soma 5513 from view soma 5513 human, but the text in the code reading robot.

Since Google's search algorithm is the owner of the lock-down, do not really know how the Googlebot is soma 5513 CSS tricks like this. I can say that has not been an obvious problem for us before in terms of being penalized. In the soma 5513 search for a solution to the solution of 9999px and development of Google's opinion on what I came across this article that quotes people from Google in soma 5513 a podcast directly saying that Google has an aversion to the method of passing 9999px off-screen text. Personally I prefer the more hidden semantics, 9999px, and I can understand the latter being soma 5513 considered blackhat.

Your http://luigimontanez.com/2010/stop-using-text-indent-css-trick/ IE9, bleeding does not work on the submit button.

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz